Get better fast at writing Chinese characters. Use this large box paper with pinyin to study the 100 characters that matter according to detailed text analysis.
- Tian Zi Ge format (Named after the Chinese Character for field: 田 )
- 100 pages prefilled with the 100 most common characters
- 80 squares with Pinyin on each page
- Stroke order rules and a short introduction to stroke variants
- White distraction-free paper
- 8.5 x 11 inches (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
Don’t wait. Get this book now and write like a native in no-time.