Learning Chinese characters is difficult and time-consuming. The best way to remember is to practice a little bit every day. Use this planner and create your own study book by focusing on 1 character a day.
- One page for each day of the year
- A monthly page for character selection
- No pre-filled characters for total freedom
- Characters can be cut out to be used as flashcards
- 30 Mi Zi Ge style boxes (beginner-friendly) on each page
- Hourly lines for the most important events of the day
- Month and weekdays in Chinese for additional practice
- 1 yearly, 12 monthly, and 365 daily pages
Note: There are no pre-filled characters in this planner so you can study at your own pace or use it as a study aid for a Chinese class or course you are taking.