Learning Chinese characters seems overwhelming because they look so complex and there are so many.
Did you know that all existing characters consist of only 214 components (So-called radicals)?
By learning this “alphabet” first you will have the following advantages:
- In many cases, you can guess the meaning of an unknown character just by looking at the components
- You remember new characters much faster by the combination of their components
- You will be able to look up any character in a dictionary
- You already know the stroke order when learning new characters
- You will lose your frustration by seeing the big picture of how the characters work
- Many of the radicals (Bushou) are words themselves which are used in everyday Chinese
Buy this workbook and start practicing today to fast track your Chinese learning skills.