Learning to write Chinese characters needs a lot of practice. Use this beginner-friendly book to write every day. Especially useful for HSK1/2 to practice the vocabulary on a regular basis.
- 150 pages for writing Chinese characters
- Mi Zi Ge format (beginner and kids friendly with additional guidelines)
- 10 x 15 squares on each page
- Perfect for HSK1/2 Vocabulary (which consists of 150 words each)
- Stroke order rules and a short stroke variants introduction
Start writing today and get these practice papers.
Note: The practice pages do not contain pre-filled characters – check out our other exercise books if you are looking for study material.