Are you struggling with writing Chinese characters? Use this beginner-friendly book with the complete HSK1 vocabulary to write every day.
Including all 150 Level 1 words. Each page contains a flashcard to cut out + 120 squares to practice the characters.
- 150 pages for writing Chinese characters
- Mi Zi Ge format (beginner and kids friendly with additional guidelines)
- 120 empty squares on each page
- 8.5 x 11 inches (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
- All 150 HSK1 words
- Clear, distraction-free white paper
Start improving your writing skills now by clicking on the BUY NOW button.
Note: The flashcards do not contain the stroke order for the characters because once you have learned the rules for writing Chinese characters the stroke order for each word is obvious (A short introduction to the rules is in the book). I highly recommend learning all the radicals – the basic character components (e.g. with my Radicals practice book) as well which makes it even easier to remember all the words).