Learning Chinese characters is difficult and time-consuming. The best way to remember is to practice a little bit every day. Use this planner and create your own study book by focusing on 1 character a day.
- One page for each day of the year
- A weekly page for character selection
- Pre-filled characters (All characters for HSK1 and 2)
- Characters can be cut out to be used as flashcards
- Tian Zi Ge style boxes (beginner-friendly) on each page
- Hourly lines for the most important events of the day
- Weekdays in Chinese for additional practice
- No fixed dates – Start practicing for 1 year at any time
This is the full version of the calendar with all characters, Pinyin, and translations. If you like to practice looking up each character in a dictionary you should use the version without translations.