The new HSK 3.0 standard will replace the previous six-level model. With a lot more characters to cover the best way to remember is to practice a little bit every day. Use this planner and practice handwriting of all new 300 characters.
- All Characters of the elementary stage – Level 1 (300)
- One page for each character
- Characters can be cut out to be used as flashcards
- Tian Zi Ge style boxes (beginner-friendly) on each page
- Vocabulary list (organized by radicals) for dictionary practice
Elementary levels 2 and 3, an additional practice calendar, is available as well.
CHARACTERS IN THIS CALENDAR HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THE WORD LIST WHICH YOU CAN FIND HERE.